How can we help initiate your repair request?
I want to confirm my warranty eligibility
You will need your products serial number
I want to check the status of an EXISTING repair request
You will need your repair ticket number and model number
I want to initiate a NEW repair request
Please read and accept the below Repair instructions and terms
- The customer is responsible to ship the defective unit prepaid to the repair center. Hanwha returns the unit via prepaid UPS Ground Service.
- The on-line system performs an initial warranty determination. If warranty eligibility cannot be established, the initial status is set to out-of-warranty. If you believe that the unit is within the warranty period, you can upload a copy of your original purchase receipt for review by our Customer Service team.
- If warranty eligibility is confirmed, the system will send a Repair Confirmation email to use as your repair authorization form. Shipping instructions and the shipping address are included in the confirmation email. Please include a copy of the email with your defective unit.
- If the initial warranty status is set as out-of-warranty, the system will send an email acknowledging the repair request. DO NOT ship your unit for repair at this time. After the actual warranty status is confirmed by our Customer Service team, you will receive the Repair Confirmation email to use as your repair authorization form.
- A credit card is required to submit an out-of-warranty repair request. An initial HOLD for $199 is placed on the credit card during which time the Customer Service team will evaluate the proof-of-purchase documentation, if provided.
- If the warranty eligibility is confirmed, the HOLD is cancelled. Otherwise the repair request is processed on an out-of-warranty basis and the credit card is charged the $199 flat rate repair.
- NOTE: The $199 flat rate does not cover physically damaged units.
- Repairs are warranted for ninety (90) days from the date of repair for the same problem/same component failure.