Get certified. Accelerate your future.
Hanwha Techwin America is pleased to offer Wisenet Professional Certification to its STEP Partners. Our certification program is a blended learning experience consisting of an in-classroom session and a final exam. The core curriculum is taught over a two-and-a-half-day session that facilitates interaction and hands-on instruction. The program was developed for security industry design professionals and technical salespeople. Our curriculum will teach you the latest in network video surveillance technologies, increase your proficiency in Hanwha products and allows you to adopt best practices for installation and implementation of video surveillance solutions.
Learning and education are essential to any organization’s success because it improves business results, operational efficiency and increases organizational competitiveness. The goal of our Wisenet Certification Program is to increase the knowledge, understanding and expertise on Hanwha’s IP video surveillance products and network technology for security industry design professionals and technical salespeople.
Who should attend?
- System Integrators
- Security Installers
- Security Dealers
- Technical Sales Personnel
- System Design Professionals
- Broaden your expertise on Hanwha’s entire line of network and analog video surveillance solutions.
- Explain the benefits and uses of core security technologies to customers and partners.
- Adopt best practices for securing and hardening your IP video surveillance devices.
- Increase your proficiency for advanced set-up and installation of Hanwha Techwin cameras, recording devices, and video management software.
- Better understand how to successfully specify Hanwha Techwin video surveillance products across retail, banking, education, healthcare, and municipal surveillance applications.
- Distinguish you and your company from non-Wisenet Certified professionals.
Attendees will receive
✔ Wisenet Professional Certificate PDF & digital badge upon course completion
✔ A Wisenet X series camera
✔ Downloadable materials including lab exercises, software & tools
✔ Direct access to Tier 2 Technical Support / Field Engineering
✔ Participation in Hanwha Techwin partner events
✔ 18 CEU credits (awarded through BICSI)
✔ A Wisenet Certified Professional polo shirt
✔ Satisfies requirement of STEP Partner agreement
The cost of the Wisenet Professional Certification Program is $1000.00 USD. Hanwha STEP Partners receive discounts based on STEP Partner level outlined below.
Certification classes are held throughout the year and across the US & Canada, and are open to STEP partners. Enrollment and payment is handled through the Wisenet eLearning Institute. Signup for a Wisenet eLearning Institute account below to view the calendar, available seats, and to enroll in a session.
December 13 - 15
300 E. Highland Mall Blvd.
Austin TX, 78752
Complete the online registration
Enroll in a location and submit payment
Attend instructor led training session
Receive certification upon passing exam
After acing your final, print your Wisenet Certified Professional Certificate and download the digital badge. The Wisenet X series camera you used in class is your to take home to further your learning or to use as a demo camera. Then make your friends and colleagues envious by proudly wearing your “Wisenet Certified Professional” polo shirt, which will be mailed separately in a few weeks.
Seats for our instructor-led training sessions are limited so don’t delay! A payment is the only way to guarantee your seat. Registration will close 1 week prior to each event.
If you have any questions, please contact your regional or district sales manager or email [email protected]. We look forward to your participation in the Wisenet Professional Certification Program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Scroll to view all
Q: Is anyone eligible to obtain a Wisenet Professional Certification?
A: Wisenet Professional Certification is exclusive to Hanwha North America STEP Partners.
Q: How long is my certification valid?
A: Wisenet Professional Certification is valid for three years. When your certification expires, you can renew it by taking the required online courses and passing the exam on the Wisenet eLearning Institute.
Q: If I leave my company, can i keep my certification?
A: Yes, you keep your certification and can request that Hanwha issue you a certification with your new company name.
Q: Do i need to get recertified if I join a different STEP Partner company?
A - No, you only have to recertify when your certification expires after three years.
Q: If a STEP Partner company pays an employee to attend Wisenet Certification and that person leaves the company, does the company need to pay a fee again to send another employee?
A: If a STEP Partner loses their Wisenet Certified Professional for whatever reason, the employer is able to send a different employee to Wisenet Professional Certification at no cost for up to one year after the employee left the company.
Q: How do I get my STEP Dealer discount?
A: When you register online, you will receive a confirmation email with your login credentials and promotion code. When selecting a training date and location for in-classroom training, you can enter your promotion code in the payment screen to receive the discounted rate at time of payment.
Q: What if I need to cancel my registration?
A: Wisenet Professional Certification (WPC) Cancelation and Refund Policy
1. Due to limited seats, we request that you cancel at least 14 days prior to the scheduled certification class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. You may request cancelation by sending an email to [email protected]. Please write “WPC Cancelation” in the subject line. If you cancel your participation in the class, you will be given a full refund, or credit towards a future WPC class.
2. Cancelations made 7-13 days in advance of the certification class will receive a 70% refund, or a 100% credit toward a future WPC class.
3. Cancelations made within 3-6 days will receive a 50% refund, or an 85% credit toward a future WPC class.
4. Cancelations made within 2 days of the class are non-refundable. However, a 70% credit will be given toward a future WPC class.
5. Enrolled students may be changed at any time prior to the start of class as long as they are within the same company.
6. All credits toward future WPC classes must be used within one year from date of issue.
7. The WPC Training Team will review all cancelation requests and reserves the right to make the final determination on all refunds and credits.
8. When you register for a class, you agree to these terms.