Hanwha Techwin America is pleased to offer Wisenet Professional Certification to its STEP Partners. Our recertification program is a blended learning experience consisting of online training modules, a live hands-on virtual classroom session, and final exam. We know that a lot may have changed since you became a Wisenet Certified Professional, so want to update your knowledge with the latest information on the Wisenet products and software. This will allow you to install, configure, and maintain your systems with ease.
The core curriculum is taught over a series of online training modules, which you take at your own pace. At the end of each module is a short knowledge check. At the end of the program, there is an open-note final exam. There is also a monthly opportunity to attend a live webinar to see the Wisenet Device Manager, WAVE VMS, & more in action, as well as a chance to ask questions and interact with the training staff.
The program was developed for security industry design professionals and technical salespeople. Our curriculum will teach you the latest in network video surveillance technologies, increase your proficiency in Hanwha products and allows you to adopt best practices for installation and implementation of video surveillance solutions.
If you have not received your invitation to enroll in the recertification course, please contact [email protected]
Prerequisite eLearning on Wisenet eLearning Institute
Three hour sessions
- Wisenet Device Manager & Getting Started with Wisenet IP cameras
- Basics of camera web UI, initial settings
- WiseStream, H.265
- WDR, Camera image setup
- Wisenet WAVE - Installation, configuration, & using the VMS Basic Camera Setup
- Advanced Camera Setup
- Intelligent Video Analytics including AI analytics
- Advanced WAVE Training
- WAVE Mobile
- Wisenet NVR setup
- SmartViewer CMS
- Wisenet Mobile app
- Advanced Wisenet Device Manager
- Wisenet COVID Solutions
Successfully pass the online certification exam
Who should attend?
- System Integrators
- Security Installers
- Security Dealers
- Technical Sales Personnel
- System Design Professionals
- Broaden your expertise on Hanwha’s entire line of network and analog video surveillance solutions.
- Explain the benefits and uses of core security technologies to customers and partners.
- Adopt best practices for securing and hardening your IP video surveillance devices.
- Increase your proficiency for advanced set-up and installation of Hanwha Techwin cameras, recording devices, and video management software.
- Better understand how to successfully specify Hanwha Techwin video surveillance products across retail, banking, education, healthcare, and municipal surveillance applications.
- Distinguish you and your company from non-Wisenet Certified professionals.
Attendees will receive
✔ Wisenet Professional Certification upon course completion
✔ A Wisenet X series camera
✔ Downloadable materials including lab exercises, software & tools
✔ Direct access to Tier 2 Technical Support / Field Engineering
✔ Participation in Hanwha Techwin partner events
✔ 9 CEU credits (awarded through BICSI)
✔ A Wisenet Certified Professional polo shirt
The cost of the Wisenet Professional Certification Program is $500.00 USD. Hanwha STEP Partners receive discounts based on STEP Partner level outlined below.