Frequently Asked Questions
1. Q - Is anyone eligible to obtain a Wisenet Professional Certification?
A - Wisenet Professional Certification is exclusive to Hanwha North America STEP Partners.
2. Q - How long is my certification valid?
A - Wisenet Professional Certification is valid for three years. When your certification expires, you can renew it by taking the required online courses and passing the exam on the Wisenet eLearning Institute.
3. Q - If I leave my company, can I keep my certification?
A - Yes, you keep your certification and can request that Hanwha issue you a certification with your new company name.
4. Q - Do I need to get recertified if I join a different STEP Partner company?
A - No, you only have to recertify when your certification expires after three years.
5. Q - If a STEP Partner company pays an employee to attend Wisenet Certification and that person leaves the company, does the company need to pay a fee again to send another employee?
A - If a STEP Partner loses their Wisenet Certified Professional for whatever reason, the employer is able to send a different employee to Wisenet Professional Certification at no cost for up to one year after the employee left the company.
6. Q - How do I get my STEP Dealer discount?
A - When you register online, you will receive a confirmation email with your login credentials and promotion code. When selecting a training date and location for in-classroom training, you can enter your promotion code in the payment screen to receive the discounted rate at time of payment.
7. Q - What if I need to cancel my registration
A - Wisenet Professional Certification (WPC) Cancelation and Refund Policy
1. Due to limited seats, we request that you cancel at least 14 days prior to the scheduled certification class. This gives us the opportunity to fill the class. You may request cancelation by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “WPC Cancelation” in the subject line. If you cancel your participation in the class, you will be given a full refund, or credit towards a future WPC class.
2. Cancelations made 7-13 days in advance of the certification class will receive a 70% refund, or a 100% credit toward a future WPC class.
3. Cancelations made within 3-6 days will receive a 50% refund, or an 85% credit toward a future WPC class.
4. Cancelations made within 2 days of the class are non-refundable. However, a 70% credit will be given toward a future WPC class.
5. Enrolled students may be changed at any time prior to the start of class as long as they are within the same company.
6. All credits toward future WPC classes must be used within one year from date of issue.
7. The WPC Training Team will review all cancelation requests and reserves the right to make the final determination on all refunds and credits.
8. When you register for a class, you agree to these terms.